Farella Braun + Martel’s Environmental Law practice consists of a large team of trial attorneys, compliance counselors and regulatory representatives with national and international experience in every area within environmental law. We are known for our ability to represent clients in complex matters requiring sophisticated knowledge and broad expertise.
The Environmental Law Group’s core services include:
- environmental compliance counseling
- environmental civil and criminal litigation
- natural resources and land use counseling and litigation
- environmental due diligence
- occupational health & safety counseling
- product stewardship and related complex products litigation
- international environmental and products counseling
Whether representing a small business or a Fortune 100 corporation, we are committed to advancing our clients’ objectives in the most effective, coordinated and efficient manner.
For more information about Farella Braun + Martel and our Environmental Law practice, visit our website at www.fbm.com.